_

_

5.16.2014

san diego wild animal park // flashback friday.

i thought it would be fun to introduce a new theme for fridays on my blog: "flashback friday!"

as i'm scrolling through my iphoto of millions+millions+millions of photos i'm seeing all these wonderful photos that hold special memories that i'd love to document and share!

august 2013 my son and i took a mini road trip (2+ hours) to visit our bestie ms. fox in san diego so of course we made plans to visit the nearby wild animal park! i believe the last time i had been was when i was 2 years old and have this photo of me: this chunky babygirl sitting on these log steps. for some reason it's a favorite of mine. so i loved that i got to take my babyboy.


it was hotttttt. i'm not going to lie. BUT we had a good time. thanks to my friend here for capturing in the photos my boy and i. she is the sweetest friend and even spoiled me with a gorilla stuffed animal and jace with a lion stuffed animal! love her and am so happy we made a trip out. another trip this summer is in the works for a visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment